LFS Stat

Discussion in 'LFSStat' started by hackerx, Oct 13, 2004.

1. RudiTurbo

RudiTurbo New Member

hackerx, could You have a look at this gap to WR's very soon and add the sorting by that, kind of urgent need for that :D

2. hackerx

hackerx [dSRC] Member

n1lyn is coming? :D Oh well, sorry, haven't had much time lately. You sure know how much time hotlapping takes... :)

Any way, congrats on -5 min and I really try to work on LFS Stat tomorrow morning.

In the mean time you could take look there: http://lfs.hx.pri.ee/forum/

3. RudiTurbo

RudiTurbo New Member

So I need to post a little Estonian sentence now :p

Well, when registering to there it says

Vabandame, aga see kasutajanimi on keelatud.

LOL? :)

4. hackerx

hackerx [dSRC] Member

Hmm, tegemist oli mingi foorumi softi veidrusega. Jama kõrvaldatud, nüüd saab regada! :)

5. hackerx

hackerx [dSRC] Member

V 0.8 (RudiTurbo special edition :)) released, some new features, like chart position (absolute & relative), difference from WR, and sorting by some columns. Also hotlap data is now always taken from cache if that exists, you cave to check "No cache" option to refresh data from LFS World. Hope that there are no major bugs...

6. hackerx

hackerx [dSRC] Member

Now it's also possible to see hotlaps as table. Good for those who are doing 100%, nice overview of what combos are not done yet. Also added statistics on track/car popularity in hotlapping and slowest hotlaps table (WRs backward :)).

7. hackerx

hackerx [dSRC] Member

Seems that LFS Stat is pretty much finished now, added some little features since 0.8 and did some little fixes. So for now V0.87 is final. Pretty much because last progress report says about LFS World in S2: "The hotlappers will be specially pleased with the new hotlap pages, which contain all new hotlap ranks and much more detailed charts and hotlap statistics." So hopefully (most) statistics now in LFS Stat will be available on LFSW then.

8. Lightning

Lightning New Member

Hey HackerX, Great work with the LFSStat :cool: I noticed 1 problem though. The chart data seems to be incorrect. It claims that there is more hotlaps driven to a certain car/track combination that there actually is. Also some chart positions are incorrect. Maybe cause people update their old times to a faster ones? Well anyway, thanks for a brilliant website :D

9. Squelch

Squelch New Member

Hi HackerX,
    I'd like to try your new tool but I don't seem to be able to access it. The link gives me this

Riistavaraline rike. Toimub systeemi taastamine.

I don't know what language this is Estonian or Finnish is the best guess so far.

10. hackerx

hackerx [dSRC] Member

Yes, I know... Joys of cheap hosting. Message in estonian means "Hardware failure. System recovery in process." :(

11. Squelch

Squelch New Member

Bummer.
    I'll keep checking back. I desperately need to find out exactly how bad my times are :yikes: :confused:

12. hackerx

hackerx [dSRC] Member

Well it's finally back up now. Enjoy until next hardware failure...

13. hackerx

hackerx [dSRC] Member

Added Rudi's idea of all WR's handicap. Appears it's -7:29.24 ATM. By using car filter on table you can see it also per car. Also added count of hotlaps in green, both are displayed after total handicap below table.