FZR - FZ50 GTR

Discussion in 'Ian.H' started by Ian.H, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Ian.H

Ian.H Administrator Staff Member

Hi all,

First batch of FZR skins available :)

Regards,

Ian

2. BOGEY

BOGEY [dSRC] Member

glad to see you updated the L-tech skin to inlcude the racing green version :)

3. Ian.H

Ahh yup, was gonna post about that when I posted the XRR skins.. but figured people would find it from that post once they were at the site (if they went) and anyone that hadn't been there before, would find it from this thread :)

I get lazy sometimes too :p

Regards,

Ian

4. Ian.H

Hi all,

My PERSONAL FZR skin :)

For skins_x deployment only.

Regards,

Ian

Attached Files:

5. Ian.H

lol.. it's happened again, been persuaded that this skin should go public.. so I've released a public version too.. exactly the same, but with blank number plaques :)

Download available from dS Autos.

Regards,

Ian

6. Ian.H

Long time since I posted here..

Just a real quicky based on a Porsche I painted for rFactor sometime last year.. I guess some may recognise it :)

Preview & Download:
    [​IMG]

Regards,

Ian

7. SuperUK

SuperUK [dSRC] Member

sweet skins Ian, well b using it this afternoon :cool: glad u made it public

8. Ian.H

Thanks dude :)

I think ultimately almost all the skins I've ever done have been public.. I'll continue the trend :nod:

On a tight schedule for a project atm (the RUF was one a quick and simple one at 3am this morning) but I plan to port over a few that are in my PCC05 thread here to the FZR. When they get done, dunno yet, but hopefully can make a start in a couple of weeks :thumb3d:

Regards,

Ian